Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own

I love this topic! Top Ten Tuesday was created and is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own


1. A windowseat for reading in. Nice and wide, with plenty of cushions and blankets.

2. Belle's library from Disney's The Beauty and the Beast. The greatest library ever to have been imagined.

3. Bookshelf stairs. So practical, so amazing.

4. A Loyal Order of the Basset Hounds badge.

5. A Bibliochaise. If only it had a teapot stand.

6. Tentacle Pirate Ship Attack Bookends! Just pure excellence.

7. A book clutch bag. The very height of bookish glamour.

8. One of these book necklaces.

9. From Neverland to Wonderland: A Map of Children's Literature in Britain. There's also a Literary Map of the USA for those reading from across the pond.

10. A Gimble Traveler hands free reading tool. I already own and love the ordinary Gimbles, but they're difficult to carry around as they don't have the hinge that the travel versions do.

5 comments:

  1. I love the clutch!

    Check out my TTT and current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta agree with Kim; the clutch is too cute!
    Shaina
    www.tyndale.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have been saying that they want Belle's library - I do too! :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...