Monday, April 07, 2014

Monday Amusements 30

Getting books out of boxes and back on the shelves! Follow me on Instagram to see more.

Michelle's thoughts on New Adult books echo my own. I was excited about the possibilities that New Adult could offer when I first heard of it, but so far it's been a disappointment, and as far as I can see, hasn't lead to anything new.

Tanya might have changed her mind about book reviews. This is a really interesting post. I do read book reviews in order to discover books that I might otherwise have missed and collect recommendations, but I do like being able to get to know other bloggers and their tastes by following their reviews.

Sophie responds to Michelle's Bookish Brits video about book turn-offs. I'm so jealous! I would love someone to write or record a response to one of my videos! I am actually planning on doing my own list of things that put me off books, so maybe Michelle is just better at me at picking topics for videos!

This list is short and sweet, but I haven't had much time lately to browse the internet and keep up with what's being shared on Twitter. Do you have any bookish links to share with me?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'm better at choosing topics - I think Sophie is better than most at crediting her inspiration! Just the other day I saw another booktuber like your video about secondary characters and then later that day made a similar post to yours. I bet it happens more often than you think!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...