Friday, September 12, 2014

Bookish Brits Vlog 20: My Favourite and Future Summer Reads


I share my favourite summer reads and mention one book I was looking forward to reading this summer. I say "was" as now I have actually read it, go me!

Books mentioned in this video:

Love and Other Four Letter Words, by Carolyn Mackler
That Summer, by Sarah Dessen
We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
Festival, by David Belbin
The Diary of a Crush trilogy, by Sarra Manning
Jessie Hearts NYC, by Keris Stainton
Last Chance/Keeping the Moon, by Sarah Dessen
Empress of the World, by Sara Ryan
Fiesta, by Kate Cann

Bookish Brits on Twitter
Bookish Brits on Instagram
Bookish Brits on Facebook
Bookish Brits on Pinterest
The Bookish Brits Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...